M-Puzzle can run on any device with color display which supports J2ME
MIDP 2.0; once you have downloaded the M-Puzzle.jar file from this page to your PC,
send it to your mobile or PDA through infrared, bluetooth or (if you have it) connection cable (the most appropriate
solution to use depends on your device and your PC...).
Before using M-Puzzle, please make sure to read, understand and agree to its license.
The goal of M-Puzzle is to un-jumble a picture by sliding the tiles it has been split into, just like the popular 15 puzzle.
You can move the cursor using the joypad or the numeric keys (2, 4, 6, 8); to slide the tile on which the cursor is located, press the joypad button or the 5 key (only the tiles next to the blank tile can be moved).
If you press any other key, the game menu will be shown, with the following options:
- Restart: to restart the game;
- Options: which shows the following sub-menu:
- Image: to choose the image for the puzzle;
- Level: to choose the difficulty level: the image can be split into 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, or 6x6 tiles;
- Animation: to enable (On) or disabel (Off) the animation for the tile movement;
- Cancel: to go back to the game;
- Info: to show game information;
- Save&Exit: to quit M-Puzzle, saving the current game.
You can easily customize the game pictures (and even texts, so that you can translate M-Puzzle in your own language!) without any programming knowledge: just follow the instructions in this page to create your own personal version of M-Puzzle!